St. Teresa of Avila’s Chapel was built in 1889. The foundation stone of the present church was laid on the 28th December 1895. the Church was blessed by Msgr. Goethals on 22nd April 1897. The parish was canonically established on 25th April 1897. The church was renovated and made two double storied church on 22nd April 1997.
St. Teresa’s Church,
AJC Bose Road, Kolkata.